Vineesh.AK (Ph.D - 2015)
Topic: Literay Contributions of Vagbhadanandha; Society, Culture, Vision.
Research Guide: Dr. E Radhakrishnan
- Got Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship for Best Research Scholar (UGC 2017)
- Got first prize in Essay competition conducted by Sukumar Azheekode Trust.
- Got Award for Best Story in Deshabhimani MT Fest- 2017.
- Award for Best Campus Student by Pravasi Doha Trust.
- Presented a paper titled "the creativity and language in science learning' in the National Seminar at Mal Uty on Nov 6, 2016.
- Presented a paper On Cyber world at Mal uty in the National Seminar, March 16, 2016.
- Presented a paper Titled “sustainable development: possibilities and challenges”in the national seminar conducted by Environmental Studies. (2016 June 9) at Maluty.
- Presented a paper on Vagbhatananda in the national seminar at Mal Uty, 2016 Oct 28.
- Presented a paper in the national seminar at Mal Uty, 2016 Dec 15.
- Presented a paper titled “Gandhian influence in the works of Vagbhatananda” in the National Seminar at Calicut University, 2017 feb 7.
- Published a paper in Sociology Reserach Journal published by Dept. Of sociology, Mal Uty.(SEPT 2017)
Ajith.KP (Ph.D - 2015)
Topic: Popular Culture and Drama Songs
Research Guide: Dr. T Anithakumar
- Presented a paper in National Seminar in Mlayalam University,26-10-2016.
- Presented a paper in National Seminar at Srikrishna College Guruvayur13-03-2016.
Renjith Kumar (Ph.D - 2016)
Topic: The Local Cultural Differences of THULLAL: A Study based on AMBALAPPUZHA MODEL Research Guide: Dr. T Anithakumari
Subi.T (Ph.D - 2016)
Topic: The Literary Nerrations of the Mathematical Concepts Research Guide: Dr. T Anithakumari
- Presented a paper in National Seminar in Malayalam University on the topic: Nation differences in Thullal and Kilippattu (2016 july 15)
- Presented a paper in National Seminar in Sri Sankaracharya Sanskrit University Regional Centre, Payyannur on the topic: Mathematical Logics in ADHYATHMA RAMAYANAM KILIPPATTU (2017 March 8)
Veena.K (Ph.D - 2016)
Topic: Historical Narration in Malayalm Novel
Research Guide: Dr. C Ganesh
- Presented a paper in National Seminar in Malayalam University on 2016 july 15 (titled as Language difference in Translation)
Akhil Thankappan (Ph.D- 2016)
Research Guide: Dr Anvar. A
Dr Ashok A D’cruz (Ph.D- 2016)
Topic: Thinking Patterns that influence the Early Prose in Malayalam; A Study based On Sabda.
Research Guide: Dr T Anithakumari