Assistant Professor, Thunchath Ezhuthachan Malayalam University, Vakkad P O,Tirur,Malappuram Dt,Kerala,INDIA 676502
Mphil. Manuscriptology (Malayalam)
Ph.D (Subject: Bhagavatham Irupathinalu vrutham, Critical Edition and Study)
Practiced ancient scripts - Brahmi, Nandinagari, Grandha, and Vattezhuthu as part of Mphil. Consti tuted in critical edition of Manuscripts.
Bhagavatham Irupathinalu Vrutham - A Critical Edition and Study
Achieved 'Bhashakkoru Dollar' award in 2012 for Best Ph.D Thesis in Malayalam Constituted by Kerala University and 'FOKANA'
1. Bhagavatham Irupathinalu Vrutham - Critical Edition and study, Publication wing, University of Kerala, Thiruvananthapuram, 2014
1. The Metres used in Bhagavatham Iripathinalu Vrutham, Pracheena Kairali (Vol.36. issue 1&2) ORI & MSS Library, Karyavattom, 2013.
2. Bhakthi Literature After Ezhuthachan, History of Malayam Literature (Vol.2), Poetry, Dr. N. Sam (Gen. Editor), Kerala Sahithya Academy, Thrissur, 2016.
3. Some Language Problems in Critical Edition, Pracheena Kairali, ORI & MSS Library, TVPM , 2016 - 17.
4. 'Source Criticism', Journal of Manuscripts, ORI & MSS Library, University of Kerala, 2016.
5. Introducing Manuscripts: Dying of clothes, Malayalam University Research Journal, (Vol. 1, issue. 1), Thunchath Ezhuthachan Malayalam University, Tirur, 2016.