Assistant Professor, Thunchath Ezhuthachan Malayalam University, Vakkad P O,Tirur,Malappuram Dt,Kerala,INDIA 676502
MA in History with Distinction (University Top scorer, 2005)
MPhil in History with Distinction.
B.Ed (Two year) in English & Social Sciences and has been selected as the best Student Teacher.
Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA) with special training in Hardware maintenance and Software development.
Specialized in Social and Cultural History, History of Science, Technology and Medicine and Administrative History;
Western Medicine in Colonial Kerala: Patterns of Patronage and Institutionalisation CE 1800-1947
- Research Associate, Indian Council of Historical Research, New Delhi;
- Consultant in History, Central Board of Secondary Education, Siksha Sadan, New Delhi;
- Missionaries, Women and Western Medicine in Colonial Kerala
- Ke Em: Madikaiyyude Samaranaayakan: A Biography of Comrade K M Kunhikkannan, (mal.)
- Western Medicine and Popular Response in Colonial Kerala,1800-1947
- Clinical Christianity as Philanthropy: Missionaries and Western Medicine in Colonial Travancore
- Transcending Heritage from Indigenous to Western: Smallpox Vaccination and Popular Responses in colonial Malabar in Indigenous Medicine in Colonial Kerala, NBS, Kottayam, 2017 (Forthcoming).
- Smallpox Encounter and the Indigenous Response in Colonial Malabar.
- Arab Transmarine Trade and the Development of Islam in Kerala during the Eastern World System.
Click Here for Detailed CV