Assistant Professor History Department, Thunchath Ezhuthachan Malayalam University, Vakkad P O,Tirur,Malappuram Dt,Kerala,INDIA 676502
- M.A in History with Distinction (University Top scorer, 2005)
- M.Phil in History with Distinction.
- Ph. D (JNU)
- B.Ed (RIE, NCERT ,Two year) in English & Social Sciences and has been selected as the best Student Teacher.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA) with special training in Hardware maintenance and Software development.
- Specialized in Social and Cultural History, History of Science, Technology and Medicine and Administrative History;
Western Medicine in Colonial Kerala: Patterns of Patronage and Institutionalisation CE 1800-1947
- Research Associate, Indian Council of Historical Research, New Delhi;
- Consultant in History, Central Board of Secondary Education, Siksha Sadan, New Delhi;
- Missionaries, Women and Western Medicine in Colonial Kerala
- Ke Em: Madikaiyyude Samaranaayakan: A Biography of Comrade K M Kunhikkannan, (mal.)
- Western Medicine and Popular Response in Colonial Kerala,1800-1947
- Clinical Christianity as Philanthropy: Missionaries and Western Medicine in Colonial Travancore
- Transcending Heritage from Indigenous to Western: Smallpox Vaccination and Popular Responses in colonial Malabar in Indigenous Medicine in Colonial Kerala, NBS, Kottayam, 2017 (Forthcoming).
- Smallpox Encounter and the Indigenous Response in Colonial Malabar.
- Arab Transmarine Trade and the Development of Islam in Kerala during the Eastern World System.
Click Here for Detailed CV